Wednesday 12 December 2012

STASH #23: Tracyeinny

Popular online blogshop, Tracyeinny is having 50% storewide SALE! Just key in code XMAS50 to enjoy this special rate!

This sale is here to celebrate the festive season after everyone receive their bonus and are in the mood to spend! (yea, i received my bonus today!)

Don't really shop at Tracyeinny so I just bought 2 pieces to try. If it's good, I'm definitely going back for more cos there is just a wide range of clothes and accessories to choose from and I saw a few others that caught my eye too...

Let me share what I just bought (like 20 mins ago) with you:



Will be collecting my buys at the Junction 8 outlet to save on the $2.50 normal shipping fees. 
Sales end on 25 December 2012.
Blog more about it when I receive them!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment