Thursday 27 December 2012

STASH #28: H&M christmas sale


For all H&M fans out there, you should already know that a new store has opened at ION, and it's a BIG store in fact!

Christmas is the season for sales, and H&M had a huge one, with mostly winter wear on sale. I was working on ALL the weekends this month and could only catch end christmas/boxing day sales on a wednesday evening =( Talking about that, I actually went winter wear shopping with my friends in late nov at H&M, and I saw many of the sweaters on half price now! So learning point, don't buy winter wear just before the winter season! Buy them now for next year!!

Winter wear sweaters and jackets were mostly on 40 - 50% off. Sweaters were going for $20-30 only! There's a wide variety and I was spoilt for choice on what sweaters to get for my Hanoi trip in 2 days time. Picked a slight glittery nude slouchy sweater in the end.

Got myself 2 new belts as well!
maroon leather belt with gold buckle $10 



gold cat creature belt $5

No comments:

Post a Comment