Sunday 7 October 2012

STASH #7: Bugis Street


 If you are budget like me, Bugis Street is definitely a must-go place! I never like to buy clothes or accessories that are common, looks cheapo or of poor workmanship. Cheap doesn't mean the quality has to be compromised. Recommended by a friend to this accessories shop on the second floor, which is totally awesome - rows and rows of pretty and colourful earrings, rings, necklace and hair ties. Too bad I have sensitive skin, otherwise I will go ga-ga over the earrings! Most earrings, rings and hair ties were going for $5 for 3. Look at what I got!




all $5 for 3

Love love love the coloured overlapping rings on my second and fourth fingers. The colour combination is perfect. Eye-catching yet not too flashy. The rings on my third finger goes for simplicity, yet unique with the dolphin and fishy designs. Don't you just love the vintage owl ring on my last finger as well?

A new ring shop and more rings to add to my overflowing collection of rings!


No comments:

Post a Comment