Sunday 20 January 2013

STASH #31: Casio Watches

Would just like to share about my love for Casio watches. I still remember when I was young, my bro and I were wearing Casio watches to school. Then G-Shock and Baby-G came along and they became the IT watch. I would plead with my mom to get one for me when I do well for my exams.

Casio watches are  affordable, versatile and good for all occasions. I love how they use different materials for the straps and the use of gold to enhance the look of the watch. Now take a look at the watches I have from Casio:


From left to right: Leather strap gold rim watch $22, Rubber strap rectangular face watch $18, Gold metallic small face watch $31 (prices are estimated from what I can remember)

First watch for everyday wear, so you can see it looks tired and worn out already. haha. Second is for rough wear or on days where I am out sweating under the sun. Third one super bling, so for days when I dress up!

Bought all the watches from Mustafa cos it's cheaper there and there's a super duper massive selection of Casio watches (and other brands as well) there so you can have wide range of choices to choose from.

Now you know where to find them!

*I've stopped blogging here but you can find me at www.mabelkohhz.blogspot.com for more updates!

5 comments:

  1. The luxury of using accessories only can be appreciated with a unique choice of selection. My mother has that in her. I loved her choice, but on my this birthday she bought me the Casio watches. I still can't thank her enough for this vibrant and elegant piece. I can wear it with any attire. I recommend this brand for its unique design and magnanimous techno-friendly features

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. BEST SKELETON WATCHES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking to buy casio orignal g Schok in pakistan, i just found this site www.casiocentre.com from google . is this site is vefied or not, please guide ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, This website is best for online original Casio watches in Pakistan, Because i shopped G Shock watch from this website www.casiocentre.com

      Delete
  4. Nice blog!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Visit Watch Shop in Sathyamangalam now to get variety of watches at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete