Saturday 12 January 2013

OOTD #2: Hanoi trip!

Had a year-end getaway to Vietnam with my boy, and also to commemorate our 2nd year anniversary together! During the 8-days trip, we visited Hanoi, Danang, Hoi an and Hue. Hanoi was really cold. Said to be about 15 - 18 degree celcius, but I reckon it was much colder! Danang's weather was the best, aircon temperate with a slight breeze, while Hoi an and Hue were quite hot. Amazed at the vast change in the temperature as we travelled!

Compile some of my OOTD with you guys as well. Yeah, I mixed and matched and wore some outfits twice. Don't judge me, I only had 10kg handcarry luggage to bring with meeee.


Top: Cotton On (STASH #13)
Draped Skirt: from Bangkok
Jelly Shoes: John Little (Tiong Bahru Plaza)
Bracelets: from India 

Rings: from SCAPE flea market 
Watch: Casio

Scarf: from Hong Kong
Sweater: H&M 

Scarf: from India
Top: Zara
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: H&M (STASH #19)
Jelly Shoes: John Little (Tiong Bahru Plaza)





Scarf: from Hong Kong
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse (bought from India, about SGD$35 only!)


That's all folks! Hope you had a great trip this holiday season too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment