Monday 1 April 2013

STASH #41: Mitju Sale - Aftermath



What happens after a warehouse sale!
10 pairs of shoes and a clutch. I'm soooooo delighted!
9 out of 10 pairs are bought at 1 for $8, 2 for $12. The brown strappy heels cost $20, but I think it's super pretty so it's worth it.

I've always loved Mitju shoes for their design, comfort and affordable prices. 2 years ago when the sale was at Tai Seng, every pair was going for $10. Last year when the sales was moved to SCAPE, the price was higher but I still got many cheap steals. This year was definitely more expensive, lesser designs and variety. 
Not that the designs are bad! But I kinda took some shoes to make up the number or just can't go home empty handed so must buy a few pairs. Haha.

And next, a photo parade of my newly bought shoes!















No comments:

Post a Comment