Sunday 21 July 2013

STASH #61: La Roche Posay Sunscreen

Sorry for the lack of updates as I was away in Hong Kong eating and shopping!
Weather was either scorching or wet there, so sunscreen is very important! Would like to introduce my long-time favourite sunscreen - La Roche-Posay.


Before I found this, I was trying all sorts of different sunscreen and hate to apply them as many of them tend to make my face feel sticky. I'm not sure if it's just my skin, but when I go out in the sun, my face tend to perspire more, making my whole face more sweaty and oily than it already is. Most sunscreen lotion just doesn't work for me!

But but but! La Roche-Posay's sunscreen was a life saver! I love how the texture is very light and doesn't cake up my face. It is not cakey as well and doesnt leave residue in my fingernails all the time when I meddle with my face. It serves great as a base before my make up foundation as well, blends well and doesn't leave an uneven skintone after that.

Plus! its SPF 50+! Good enough for me! I can't remember the exact price of this, but if I did not remember wrongly, it's retailing at about 40-50 plus at major drugstores. I used mine for more than a year so I think it'd very worth it!



*I've stopped blogging here but you can find me at www.mabelkohhz.blogspot.com for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment