Friday 12 July 2013

STASH #60: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

I've always been lazy to curl my lashes everyday before mascara application. Probably cos there were many times which I accidentally kiap my own eyelids and it's super painful. You will know what I mean if you experienced that before.


This Shu Uemura Gold Eyelash Curler from Dolltodollcosmetics.com caught my eye just because it is gold. I love anything gold! So I bought it. Anyway it is only 3 bucks more than the normal silver one.
Stuffs at dolltodoll are quite reasonable as well! Some mascaras and face makeup which I spotted at the website are selling cheaper than what you can get in our normal drugstores like Watsons!


Plus look at the packaging! Super love how pretty it looks and how it protects my product inside!

I also checked out reviews on eyelash curlers and many recommended Shu Uemura's! I tried it immediately when I got it and it does fit my eye shape well without any chance of pinching my eyelids even when I tried at different angles. It is also very easy to use compared to my previous one because the mechanism doesn't have a spring in the middle as compared to my previous one, so it is easier to curl without much force.

Went to hong kong recently and it was selling a little cheaper at about HKD150 (about SGD $25) for the normal silver ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment