Wednesday 7 August 2013

STASH #66: Sportswear - Gym shoes


Check out my new kicks from Adidas! Since my old pair split 2 months ago, I've been searching high and low for cheap, good and pretty shoes. I visited Queensway Shopping Centre, which is known to be a haven for sportswear, but was disappointed because most of the shoes were above 100 bucks! Even those on sale. How can it beeeeeee.

Went all the way to the east at Changi City Point and went home empty-handed again. Not cheap at all.. At least for my size 7 feet. I saw some pretty decent shoes for less than 100 bucks at Nike outlet but they all come in smaller sizes.

I also checked out a small Nike outlet at West Coast plaza, but nothing for me. However, I bought a sports bra from a sportswear shop beside Nike for only $9.90!

So in the end I went to Shaw Tower at Balestier. They have a sportswear shop at the ground floor, right in front of the main entrance. Quite a wide variety of shoes of different brands to choose from.  Many below 100 for  odd sizes, and even some affordable ones with available sizes! This particular cross trainers caught my eye. Love the contrast between the black and bright pink, and I intend to change the laces to some neon colour in the future when I get bored with this!
Only for $89! 

Hope they do me well at my gym sessions!


No comments:

Post a Comment