Thursday 22 August 2013

STASH #71: Vaseline

This pure petroleum jelly is cheap and good, everyone should carry one with them! Let me share with you some of the ways I use them!

1. It is called the number 1 skin protection for a reason! I apply some on my heels once I reach office so that it can moisturise my feet while I sit and work at my desk for hours.

2. This is also good for joints areas, which are usually neglected. For instance, your elbows! Keep your elbows moisturised with Vaseline to prevent them from getting rough and dry.

3. Lips feel dry and you forgot your lip balm? No worries! You can dab some Vaseline on your lips to keep them supple and shiny the whole day!

4. Got paper cuts at work? Seal up the wound with Vaseline to prevent germs from getting in. Prevents infection and allows your wound to heal faster.

5. Finally, and to me the best use. Vaseline can be applied at the heel area and anywhere else on your feet to prevent abrasion you may get from new shoes or heels. Sometimes after a while when my feet starts to hurt, I just apply some vaseline and the pain is immediately lessen! Works better than a plaster!

A must have for travelling too! Get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment