Thursday 29 August 2013

STASH #72 : Nose Care Part I - Biore Pore Pack




It's so difficult to not have pores on my nose and I'm sure many of you experience the same problem as me. In the past, I used to squeeze the pores (cheesey like stuff, haha) out and that resulted in my pores becoming even bigger =(

With Biore Pore Pack now, I never had to squeeze anymore because this is much more efficient, fuss-free and painless! I know many of you use this, but I realised not everyone knows how to use them right to maximise it's use! The way I use this may not be the best/right way, but it works for me and I would like to share it with you guys as well!

1. With super dry hands remove the pore strip from the plastic film. Try to hold on near the tip only and never let the strip stick together!

2. Using your other hand, put it under running water and dab some water on your nose area. Alternatively, you can use a wet towel and dab around your nose. The tricky part is to make sure your nose is damp but not too wet! Otherwise the pore strip will lose its power.

3. Dry both hands and place the strip slowly on your nose. Make sure its firmly stuck without any air bubbles. Look out for the sides of your nose, press the pore strip in and hold on it for a few seconds if needed to make sure it's down. This is important because there's pores at the sides of your nose too and you will want the pore strip to pull those pores out!

4. Wait for about 5-10 mins. To speed things up, stay in an air-con room and the strip will be harden and crisp dry much faster.

5. Now it's time to pull it off!


There goes my pores! See how every part of the strip manages to capture the pores out? If there are parts of it which is very wet, you will noticed a patch with white gooey stuff but no pores.

Some tips for you: 

1. If your eyesight is bad, get the black strips so the pores are more visible to you!
2. Best time to use pore pack is after cleansing your face. Steam up your nose to open up the pores so that strip works better!

Pore pack your nose right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment