Sunday 9 June 2013

MOVIE STASH #1: Monster University


Pixar's Monster University is opening in Singapore soon and I'm oh-so-excited about it! Ever since I watched Monster Inc. I was totally in love with it and the characters. Don't you remember the adorable little girl, Boo?




Pixar is also a company that I admire a lot. I read up on the history and their achievements and I am totally amazed with their workplace environment. The headquarters at Emeryville has an open concept  with a flat hierarchy. Employees get to showcase their creativity, decide their own themes and how they want to decorate their own desk areas. Ideas, comments and suggestions flow freely among everyone and a lot of effort and brainstorming goes into every single animation they produced. 

Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Up... these are some of my favourite animations from Pixar, and they are all high grossing animation films of all time. Impressive!

I love how Pixar's animation films don't just draw the little kids, but attracts grown ups like me - never too old for animation!
Can't wait to see more monster characters and what new exciting stories Sulley and Mike will bring up this time. I'm also excited to find out what a Monster University is all about!

Check out the movie trailer here:


Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSGand subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!



No comments:

Post a Comment