Monday 3 June 2013

STASH #52: Health Supplements

If you are a Singtel phone subscriber, you would have noticed discount vouchers for health supplements at Holland & Barrett. The Vitamin C was quite worth it at $6 so I decided to go to the shop at Holland Village to take a look!


Bought this cream at about $26 for my mom because she was complaining about dry skin. Made from organic and natural ingredients, plus it's anti-ageing, I assumed it will be good?

"With its anti-aging properties, this day cream is specifically formulated to work on face and neck to improve the appearance of skin and reduce the signs of aging." - Holland & Barrett website


The $6 Vitamin C I bought. I think I'm at an age where I believe I need to start to take care of my health and upkeep appearance so that I don't get old and weak easily. Vitamin C is definitely the first step!

"Effervescent tablets allow for fast absorption of nutrients into the bloodstream.

Both vitamin C and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system, as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress." - Holland & Barrett website

Bought Acai Berry tablets too because it is said to be able to lose weight =X

"The acai berry is a rich purple palm fruit indiginous to the Amazon rainforest. For hundreds of years, these small dark berries have been integral to the diet of native Amazon people.
As a purple fruit, acai berries naturally contain the purple pigments known as anthocyanins.
Acai berries are highly nutritious with a unique flavour and texture." - Holland & Barrett website


Another slimming item I bought! Dr. Stuart's Slim Plus Caffeine Free Tea.

"A delicious herbal infusion including fennel, linden leaves and galangal root. Caffeine Free" - Holland & Barrett website


Sorry, totally can't remember how much are each item, but my total damage was about $70 for all these plus another Vit C tablets and another box of tea for my boy.
I only remember the prices for all the items were quite affordable. Food items (i.e. tea) are not under discounted items.

No harm trying out health supplements to see if they work for you or not!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a blog post its really knowledgeable if you want to buy Anti-aging supplements for skin then you should visit our site Souha Eternal Beauty.





    ReplyDelete