Sunday 16 June 2013

STASH #56: Shiseido Warehouse Sale


Look at my stash from the recent Shiseido Warehouse Sale! I'm not an expert in squeezing and was peeking at items from behind most of the time so I didn't really get to see much.

Still I managed to get great buys, especially from ZA and Aqualabel, which were going for 3 for $12! Bought my favorite ZA compact powder, with cheek blush and highlighter and new eyeshadow colour as well. Haven't tried Aqualabel products before so I bought some cream to try out too!

Maquillage compact powder and case were almost half priced and I can't resist gold glitter nail polish which was going for $8.

Travel size shiseido set was $15 only!

And lastly to present one good buy which I never expect:


Straw bag for $5!! I don't understand what is this doing in shiseido's sales but I love it and I'm so gonna bring this out for a picnic soon!

That's all folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment