Sunday 9 June 2013

STASH #55: Cotton On - What I got for $50


Okay it's not really $50 bucks..  i bust the budget a lil' bit more. What to do... above 50 bucks to get free shipping. Otherwise it's an additional $7.50! no way am i paying for that!

See what I got for $50.. approx..














Love all the items I bought! Especially the pair of jeans with pretty floral prints for just 10 bucks! Not recommended is definitely the nail polish pack. They arrived looking partially dried up... I guess they must have been hiding in the store room for quite sometime already. The neon yellow bracelet is also not of very good quality, but oh well, for the price I can't complain. But overall, cotton on is love! Don't expect great quality for all items but I enjoy the process of purchasing and trying new accessories and clothes at affordable prices. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment